Light Therapy Hair Replacement Solutions in Birmingham, MI
Combat The Effects of Hair Loss with Laser Light Hair Therapy
Hair loss affects millions of men and women worldwide. When people begin to notice their hair thinning or balding, this can cause some frustration and a drop in confidence. However, the surgical options and side effects of a hair transplant may be a turn-off to some. With all the hair regrowth options, it can be tough. Luckily, at Shear Pointe, we have an option for those who want a non-surgical solution- laser hair treatment.
Laser hair therapy is a proven alternative option for those men and women experiencing baldness or thinning hair. It’s now easier than ever to have fuller, shinier and healthier hair. At Shear Pointe, we use the Lasercap® LCPRO™ which is a low-level laser. Low-level lasers are soft lasers that don’t have the thermal-component to cut, burn or vaporize, so your skin is safe from any harm.
Laser Light Therapy Benefits
Aside from being non-surgical, there are many reasons our guests choose laser hair replacement therapy. Choosing laser hair therapy is a safe, easy and painless solution to thinning or balding hair. There are no known side effects in correlation with low-level laser light hair therapy. Developed in Europe, low-level laser light has been used for many hair-related uses, such as improving the quality of the hair shaft and volume.
Additionally, there are even more benefits for choosing the laser hair therapy route, such as:
- Increasing blood supply to the scalp.
- Stimulating hair follicles.
- Stopping the progression of hair loss in about 85% of patients.
- Hair has an increase in strength.
- Hair is fuller, shinier and softer.
- Repairs damage that is usually caused by harsh chemical services.
Meet Lasercap® LCPRO™
In a nutshell, light therapy improves cellular respiration and function by stimulating the hair follicle cells. Better breathing cells make for a better functioning hair follicle which, in turn, produces happier, healthier hair!
- Professional Hair Loss Medical Management
- No Side Effects, Non-Surgical Solution
- Available Through Select Physicians
- 224 Laser Diodes for Optimal Power
- Full Scalp Coverage & Even Light Distribution
- Light Thin Flex Shell for Ultimate Comfort
- Portable, Easy to Use and Travel With
- Use at Home and Share with Family
- Made by Lasercap Company in Cleveland, Ohio
- FDA Cleared Medical Device
Additional Laser Products Shear Pointe Offers:
- Laser Wand
- Hairmax Lasercomb
- Hairmax Laserband